Yield: 30 Cookies
- 8 ounces (227 g) butter, at room temperature
- 10 ounces (284 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 ounces (43 g) powdered sugar
- 3 1/2 ounces (99 g) walnuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 3/10 ounces (94 g) powdered sugar (for decoration)
- Using a mixer with a paddle attachment cream the butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the 1 1/2 ounces powdered sugar and flour into the butter mixture, at a low speed, until just combined. Mix in the chopped walnuts.
- Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon roll dough into one inch balls, and place them two inches apart on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until lightly browned, at 350°F (175°C) in the preheated oven. When cool, roll in remaining powdered sugar. Roll in the sugar a second time.